- Autumn Floral Delights
- Christmas Creations
- Contemporary Floral Arrangements
- Easter Creations
- Floristry (Land-based Studies) Diploma Level 1 (Next Steps)
- Floristry Diploma Level 2
- Floristry Diploma Level 3
- Floristry Level 2 Certificate
- Floristry Level 3 Intensive Diploma
- Floristry Level 4 Higher Diploma
- Hand Tied Posies and Bouquets
- Here Comes Spring
- Introduction to Spring Floral Art
- Introduction to Summer Floral Art
- Master Diploma in Professional Floristry Level 5
- Summer Floral Designs
- Summer Weddings
- Traditional Floral Arrangements
Course Levels1 2 3 4 5
Floristry at Merrist Wood
Any special occasions and we think flowers; weddings, birthdays, new babies, parties etc… the floristry industry in the UK is huge. Working in the industry isn’t just about designing and creating but also working in retail and wholesale buying of flowers and items related to them.
Our courses provide the creative flair and imagination combined with the knowledge of how to apply scientific and business practices. They also provide the opportunity to study international floral design, interior landscaping, botany, horticulture, and health and safety.
Facilities include specially designed floristry studios and many of our students and former students are award winning including RHS medal winners and UK World Skills champions. There are also opportunities to participate in a variety of local and national competitions including the RHS Hampton Court Show. The College has vast industry links and work experience opportunities with local florists, and expert, passionate tutors.