Horticulture, Landscaping & Sports Turf
- Brickwork Pier and Arch Construction
- Design Your Own Garden
- Dry Stone Walling
- Horticulture (Landscape Construction) Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Horticulture (Landscaping) Diploma City & Guilds Level 2
- Introduction to Garden Brickwork
- Know Your Garden Soil
- Landscape Construction (Horticulture) Level 3 C&G 90 Credit Diploma
- Landscape Construction (Horticulture) Level 3 C&G Extended Diploma
- Lawn Care and Repair
- Learn How to Build a Brickwork Barbecue
- Planting Design
Landscaping at Merrist Wood
Everyone enjoys beautifully landscaped outdoor areas for business and leisure… landscape workers are always in demand to help create these areas.
Landscaping is physically creative work needing practical skills in building with hard materials and working with plants and turf. On our landscape courses practical work is carried out on the estate and you will benefit from specialist instruction in the use of stone, brick, concrete and timber and machinery such as dumpers, excavators and rotary cultivators.
We have dedicated landscape workshops and over 40 years experience in teaching landscaping by teaching staff with expert knowledge and strong links with industry including BALI.