AgriFood Training Partnership
AgriFood Training Partnership – Providing specialist training across the entire agrifood supply chain. AFTP offer over 150 high-level agrifood courses online and at our various university partners across the UK.
In January 2017, the three BBSRC funded Advanced Training Partnerships (ATPs) combined together to form the AgriFood Training Partnership (AFTP). Together, they offer:
- Five years of experience working with over 1,500 industry professionals.
- Six leading research active Universities (University of Reading, University of Nottingham, Aberystwyth University, Harper Adams University, Cranfield University and Bangor University).
- Flexible part-time training and education from CPD to PhD.
- One day workshops, short courses and e-learning.
- Postgraduate level courses spanning the entire AgriFood supply chain ‘Farm to Fork’.