UK Rural Skills
UKRS is an accrediting body that supports training providers and instructors, saving them time and money by offering a service that is cost effective and simplistic to use. We raise rural training standards by offering quality assured, accredited courses through our training provider membership scheme.
New members can try the service for free for 3 months with extremely competitive membership fees after that time. Using our 425+ course standards and 50+ quality assurance policies brings peace of mind and assurance that both your business and courses are being run to at least minimum standards in terms of safety and compliance.
If you have your own unique or bespoke courses, we can do the work necessary to get your course into a format and shape to get it accredited. Accreditation adds strength to your training provision, showing you are delivering training to a nationally recognised standard, helping to attract more business.
- 425+ accredited course templates – Use our accredited course standards to run all your regular training courses at an accredited level.
- Self-print accredited certificates – Available 24/7, UKRS accredited certificates can be quickly and easily printed for all your trainees. ID cards are also available.
- Market your business to the public – With our course finder tool and Google optimised member pages you’ll be found by more customers.
- Advertise to our member network – Fill spare course places or source reliable instructors by advertising to the member network.
- E-learning – resell our e-courses – Easily add e-learning as an option for training your customers. Resell our 65+ e-learning courses.
- Manage credit card payments – We’ve set up a system to make it easy for you to take debit or credit card payments from customers.