Animal Care and Management


Employer, New entrant / guardian, Trade association, Training provider


England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales

The Association of Animal Osteopaths

If you are considering becoming an animal osteopath, this website will give you the information you need. In the UK, the title “osteopath” is protected by law and you must be registered with the General Osteopathic Council to practice osteopathy. For this reason, to become an animal osteopath you must first train at a recognised university to become a human osteopath.

The Association of Animal Osteopaths website

Back to top