Agriculture Crops & Livestock
- Agriculture Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Agriculture Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Agriculture Level 1 Diploma
- Agriculture Level 2 Diploma
- Butchery Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Agriculture with Livestock and Machinery Options Level 3 Extended Diploma
Course Levels1 2 3
Agriculture at Sparsholt College
Studying an agriculture course at Sparsholt is a growing choice for those who want to train to become the next generation of skilled farm and agricultural staff and managers. As technology continues to shape our world, students will learn about modern farming techniques, gaining practical hands-on experience on our working farm.
As a leading agricultural and land based college, Sparsholt students develop high levels of knowledge and skills in all aspects of the industry, with a strong emphasis on practical skills development as part of the programme. Working with a wide range of livestock and managing a large area of arable production, including working in the Farm Office, students gain real world experience from industry experts.