Countryside Management & Gamekeeping
- Diploma Level 1 in Agriculture & Countryside
- Diploma in Countryside and Environmental Management
- Diploma Level 3 in Wildlife Conservation and Game Management
- Extended Diploma Level 3 in Wildlife Conservation and Game Management
- Foundation Degree in Countryside & Wildlife Management
Course Levels2 3
Countryside Management & Gamekeeping at Moulton
Countryside management students make use of an extensive range of practical resources as an important part of their course. These include the purpose built Wilson Countryside Management Centre housing specialist workshops for estate maintenance. Within the centre there are fish facilities including industry standard fish rearing tanks containing carp for release to the college lake, and game bird rearing facilities including specialist equipment for hatching and rearing pheasant and partridge.
The extensive college estate is used for developing a variety of estate and habitat management skills and there are extensive links with a number of local estates and organisations providing access to different types of habitat management projects.