Qualifications Steering Group
Our Qualification Steering Group provides strategic educational support during the development, production and review of qualification content as well as associated assessment and ancillary materials. Its functions are to:
- Support and contribute to the development of a specific qualification(s) or other project from inception through to regulation;
- Give advice and assistance to enable a greater understanding of the implications and impact of potential policies and changes in the education sector;
- Advise on market trends within the education sector and suggest opportunities for enhancement and potential new markets;
- Aid and support the sourcing of high quality writers and reviewers;
- Steer, review and validate the work of the Qualification Writing Groups (QWG), led by City & Guilds.
If you’d like to learn more, read our Qualification Steering Group Terms of Reference. If you would like to enquire about joining our Qualifications Steering Group please contact us.