- Diploma in Floristry
- Work-based Diploma in Floristry
- Level 3 Diploma in Floristry
- BA (Hons) Professional Floristry and Floral Design
- BA (Hons) Professional Floristry (Top-up Year)
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Professional Floristry
- Certificate of Higher Education in Floristry
- Certificate of Higher Education in Professional Floristry
- Certificate of Continuing Education in Professional Floristry
Course Levels1 2 3 4 5 6
Floristry at Writtle University College
Florists are skilled designers whose work enhances all of the emotional times in people’s lives – weddings, new babies, funerals, anniversaries, parties and birthdays.
Here at Writtle University College, our floristry courses involve a wide range of creative practical activities as well as the required knowledge meaning our florists also know the way that plants grow so they can take care of flowers for use in arrangements, bouquets and wreaths. All the skills ensure our students are able to progress onto a rewarding career in the floristry industry.
The Floristry Department at Writtle University College has exclusive use of four workshops located in its own purpose-built unit and boasts a group of highly qualified staff with extensive teaching experience in both teaching and the floristry industry. Technicians provide full support to the unit and are able to supply students with materials as required.
Our students are lucky enough to be involved with many exciting opportunities whilst studying a floristry course with us. Annually, students take part in the Hampton Court Flower Show where the University College has been extremely successful. Not only this, but our students have the privilege of being involved with the London Olympic victory bouquets in 2012.